Saturday, July 18, 2009

Plans Pt.1

I am a quiet guy, sometimes shy. Oftentimes that comes across as angry which I am rarely.

I get scared and have worries and live inside my head too much. Some have called it overly analytical which is true.

I am not very good at making plans. I tend to be very reactive. I am not sure if it is laziness or just how my mind works, by I tend to react instead of act.

But where would we be without plans?

Plans are like the complement to memories. Memories are all the things that happened in your past, while plans are the memories of the future. Those dreams and ideas that you hold on to, that you work towards.

For the past day, I have been fixated on a plan I had that I have not told anyone. This plan is probably never ever going to happen, but I can't get it out of my head.

In hindsight, it was a fantasy. It was a 3 minute event that would take place in some nebulous future. It had a lot of moving parts, but I thought it would be perfect and would say a lot about me and my partner in crime, and surprise her as well. But it would take two to tango and as I said I never told a soul.

But losing it hurts none the less.

No comments: