Monday, June 05, 2006

I'll be your distraction...

So, the roomies are fighting.

There was some sort of blow up on Friday night after they were paid for their first job.

Something to do with a bar tab.

They haven't been speaking much since.

This worries me.

There is the possibility that I may get stuck with one of them for longer than I planned. They had planned to move in together after they get their business going. If there is a falling out, there is no business and no moving in together.

That would suck.

I like the money, but part of me hates the lack of privacy. The company isn't bad, but sometimes I wish they would go home.

Oh yeah, this is their home.

I have been on a musical jag as of late. I thinkI have added something like 9 albums to my library in the last 2 weeks. That is a lot of albums.

Yesterday was my friend Scottie too Hottie's birthday. I tried calling, but got the machine. It isn't the same so, to make up for it, here is a big ass shout out:

Happy B-Day, you metrosexual goof!
Hope you have so many more you lose count!
Fer shizzle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

At least you haven't hit the Having Fantasies of Killing Your Roommate Phase yet or maybe like me you have.

Why are other people such dumbasses??