Saturday, August 05, 2006

'Indeed I is, me old cock...'

My trip home ended a couple of days ago.

'Incredible' wouldn't do it justice.

Again, I was surprised, although I shouldn't be time and time again, by how difficult it was to leave. For now, I am just trying to dwell on the awesomeness. Awesomeness of standing on my cabin's deck and looking out to sea to see the Sun, and gulls, and eagles, and osprey, and fishing boats, and humpbacks all living on an expanse I just can't comprehend. And the only human sound to be heard for miles is the 'wow' of the amazing woman standing next to me.

For those few I saw and probably didn't see enough: Sorry, I needed some me time.

For those that weren't there for the whole thing, here are a few words that were said to me and still echo in my ears:

Whatayat
Yummy
B'ys
Cozy
Ducky
Safe
Trouble
Rail
Stunned
Festival
Snuggle
S'mores!
Cracked
Missus
Hola
Roadies?

No comments: