Monday, May 07, 2007

"You were incredible then, more so now"

I have been reminiscing today. Inspite of having a load of work to do, I just can't get focused on. Other, happier, thoughts keep clouding my mind. I can't believe its been a year. A year of roommates, new job, new love.

Respect and admiration has shifted, from my old crew to a new bunch of kids, all of whom work incredibly hard. I have found my stride and their acceptance, both of which I am glad for.

I lost one of my guests, but as I thought, seem to have kept the other one forever.

And L, L has made me smile at least once every day for the past year. Her ideas and passion, insecurities and fears, they all just make me want to drop what I am doing, where ever I am, and grab hold of her, tightly.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

shifted as in moved completely? not "gained respect for another group of kids without losing it for those awesome ones of old"?

hrm. thanks. that's great.

spezbaby said...

You know what I meant. I have never forgotten any of you. I may be faced in a different direction, but my thoughts always touch on where I have been.