Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Theme Music (Take 2)

I don't know how many of you have been to my store. Or, even better, have been to the washrooms in my store. If not, the washrooms happen to be at the end of a hallway in the basement. Before you enter this hallway, you have to walk down a ramp through the Kids section. This ramp is walled off by book shelves.

Everytime I walk up or down this ramp, I envision wrestlers/boxers walking to the ring for a major bout/match and I want theme music. The only thing missing is the pyrotechnic pots exploding as I move up the ramp.

And I am leaning towards the opening of a techno version of Carmina Burana as my theme music.

Is that so wrong?

4 comments:

pol said...

probably less cheezy than "final countdown"...maybe less hardcore than "sword in the stone" by...some metal band from back then...

Anonymous said...

Holy crap!

Your theme music is almost as over the top as Ric Flairs...

:D

Miss Julia J said...

Dude, Final Countdown is the DEAL!

spezbaby said...

It is the perfect theme music